Sunday, March 15, 2020

Fabric Strip Club

The latest Fabric Strip Club was last Saturday - I have been designing these strip quilts for 23 months now so it is a biggie next month - the 24th, 2 years of quilts, woohoo!
Here is January's quilt

This quilt uses Kaffe Fassett fabrics and is a braid style pattern

Here is February's quilt

This quilt was made using 20 grey background and 20 bright warm colours. Super easy to make and can be quilt-as-you-go if you want. So easy to sew each strip on quilting as you go so it is all done when you reach the end.
And here is the latest, March's quilt
This one uses 20 black on white and 20 white on black with an accent colour, I chose red which really pops with it. Fairly quick to make as well.
These quilt patterns are all available from my store or online. Contact me and I can send to you. They are only NZ$8 each so well priced.
The next event will be 11th April at 9am where I will unveil the 24th in my series. Yay, I've been doing this for almost 2 years now, and having fun creating these quilts.

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment