Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Fabric Strip Club This Saturday

Saturday 14th July is the next Fabric Strip Club. From 8:30am until 10am you can call in and get a demo on the techniques I used to make this months Strip Quilt. I have had fun and used long strips this time. Very happy with the 2 quilts I have made. Do call in and check them out. This techniques means you can create a quilt in no time at all. I will post photos next week.
Here is a photo of last months quilt - I used Music fabrics and a black homespun that I stamped with metallic gold designs using a carved wooden stamp from the Trade Aid Store.
Patterns are still available for all previous Fabric Strip Club quilts. Remember if you call in on the Saturday morning to see the demos at 8:30am , 9am and 9:30am you get a special price of only $6 on the patterns and 10% off any purchases you make that morning.
Look forward to seeing you
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment