Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Quilters Friends Shop Hop 2016

I have just finished creating this medallion style quilt for the Quilters Friend Shop Hop 2016. I ma very pleased with how it turned out and think it looks fresh and fun.
And now to quilt it...


The Shop hop registrations are now open. You pay $45 to register and choose from one of the 5 different sets of fabric ranges available. You will receive a 'passport' which entitles you to receive a pack of 3 Fat 1/8's at each store in your chosen colourway. After visiting all 5 stores over a 2 week period you will have a collection of 15 fat 1/8's to play with. 
With each set of fat 1/8's I will offer all those who collect my colourway a free table runner pattern featuring a different block each time. I will also have available to purchase separately a pattern for the medallion quilt and the choice of purchasing a kit of background fabrics to complete this quilt.
Here are the various table runners I have completed so far (still 1 to go)


For these table runners or small wallhangings I chose to use a different background fabric each time so you can see what a different different backgrounds would make to the batik fabrics in your pack. I especially had fun creating the shaded grey background above. It is a lovely ombre fabric that we have in store, cut very carefully to achieve the correct shading.
If you want to see these fabrics or have a query regarding the Shop Hop do contact me or call in adn see me. 
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment