Princess Paisley features mainly paisley designs with some crowns etc thrown in the mix
A Royal Life features the castle, Princess and horse and many other lovely designs
Be creative and have fun creating your own unique interpretation and colours. Possibly get the children and grand-children to colour in the fabric and then you can make the quilt for them. Makes it that bit more special.
How to colour it in -
1. Use fabric felt pens, these have been specially formulated for fabrics and won't run or wash out, easy to use
2. Use Fantastix - these are small pens that you dip into liquid textile paint or textile ink, the liquid soaks up into the pen and you have made your own unique fabric felt pens. They will stay useable for at least a week when you put the top on them and you can always dip them into the paint/ink again to refresh them
3. Dye the whole piece of fabric in a plain or rainbow colours
4. Use textile paint and a brush. Air dry overnight and then iron it to heat set. Permanent and washable.
5. You can also use a fusible (Vliesofix/Steam-a-Seam etc) and applique fabric shapes over the designs. A lot more fiddly but doable.
Why don't you call in and check out the options, we can assist you with all of the above