It is not long now until the National Quilt Symposium being held in Palmerston North 16-21 January 2015. I have been going through the needs lists of the tutors and can offer you many items, either for purchase prior to symposium or take a chance and see if we still have stock at symposium.
The Cut A Round Tool is only NZ$60.
Some items in stock are
- Markal Paintstiks (same as Shiva), a good selection of colours available NZ$15, both standard and iridescent colours. They will last you a long time or cut them in half and share with a friend.
- Clover Fabric Folding Pens, I thought I would get some of these in to try.
- Ultimate Marking Pencil
- Lumiere paints
- Dye-na-flow paints (these are due in about 10 days)
- Freezer paper
- Steam-a-Seam Lite is back in stock
- Frixion pens in blue and black (I love these for marking on fabric, erase with heat and bring back with extreme cold, wash once you have sewn to remove completely)
- Vliesofix- lots of metres of this available
- Jo Sonja Textile medium
- Roxanne's Glue Baste It
- Caran D'Ache Neocolour II was pastels
- Washaway, tearaway, clear sewable vinyl
- black and white Kunin felt
- Procion MX Dyes
- brushes - I have a selection or round and angled brushes
and much more.
Why not call in or give me a call (or email) and I will try to help you with your needs lists.
Have a wonderful; Christmas