Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wine Country Quilt Show

Does your time just disappear, mine does. I don't know where it goes but certainly I could do with more. But they do say a busy person finds time for lots of things. I just need to remember to write in the blog more regularly.
I was a merchant at the Wine Country Quilt Show end of March. It was held at Pukeora Estate just before Waipukurau. This is the old TB hospital on top of the hill just before you get into Waipukurau which has lovely views. On the Saturday morning we woke to a heavy fog/mist which stayed around until about 10am. Here is a shot of it from my merchant stall with the tops of the trees just poling above it. It turned into a beautiful day after this.
I love the misty look, don't you. Hidden below were vineyards, the river and farmlands. Here is a shot of my merchant stall. I had paid for a lovely big space (check out the view from the windows) and there was lots of people coming through. Thank you to the organisers for a lovely weekend.
Specials - I still have some of the Olfa 45mm blades at only $10 each, I brought in more as they are popular. AND I have the inkjet printable cotton at only NZ$3.50 per sheet now or NZ$33 packet of 10.
Next blog will have all the lovely book specials I have - some lovely craftbooks at great prices.
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment