Sunday, October 23, 2011

SALE time

I first started business in October 1984 with a bookshop/newsagency and then 3 years later I added the Handcraft Supplies in October 1987. So I have been in the handcraft supplies business for 24 years.
For the next month (the remainder of October and all of November) I am offering you the following Birthday specials -
*****a large selection of Patchwork Fabrics only NZ$12 per metre*****
this is at least 50% off the normal price of these fabrics
and there is ****20% off all the Non Sale Fabric****
All of our ****Buttons and Charms are 50% off*****
All ****Beads are 50% off and all Ribbons are 50% off****
*****Laces ore 75%****
Batting has 10% off and Books have 20% off
There will be many items at marked Special Prices as well.
Call in and check out these specials. Call me if you want to come outside normal business hours. I am happy to try and suit your hours if possible. Contact me for mail orders.
Be in quick, items will sell fast. Sale prices refer to items currently in store, anything ordered in specially will not attract these discounts.
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment