Monday, November 29, 2021

Retiring Sale

 I have decided to semi retire, so our last day of being open as a "bricks & mortar"store will be Saturday 4th December. 

Almost everything in store is 40-50% off original retail price. There are a few exclusions (batting, Brother sewing feet and machines, magazines). I will still do some online sales and will continue with teaching (both local and around NZ) and will still design and create patchwork patterns and kits.  I will not be open 5 days a week anymore. From about February/March 2022 I will also do some machine quilting for other people as I will then (hopefully) have time, but I do not want a full time occupation doing this so this will be limited. I will still have some batting and backing fabrics available for this. We will be open Tuesday 30 Nov to Friday 3rd December 10-5pm and Saturday 4 December 10-1pm (or later if you contact me ) and then we will close the doors.

Because of my teaching I will also continue to sell some of the more unusual items such as the Inktense Pencils and Blocks (there will be more classes using these); fabric paints and pens; handpainted fabrics; I will also still sell Brother machines and accessories, Scan n Cut machines (and run a couple of classes in using these); handmade lampshades kits and a little more. 

My contact details all remain the same and we will still live on site as we currently do.

Wishing you all the best for the Christmas and New Year.

Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment