Wednesday, May 30, 2018

April's Fabric Strip Club Quilt

I just realised that I had not posted a picture of April's Fabric Strip Club Quilt.
For this one I chose a fabric which I wanted to use in the border and then pulled the colours from that.  A little different as it only had grey, chartreuse and ivory, but I was very happy with the way it turned out.
Those little pops of colour came from the fact that I used some Alison Glass fabrics and in the range I had a couple of these bright purple pink colours and felt that maybe I might need that little pop.I am very pleased with this quilt. The pattern is now available for NZ$8 and I also have a Fabric roll precut for this range - only 20 fabrics in the roll.

As well as this one I also made a sample using some Kaffe Fassett fabrics just to show how different you could be, and also played around with the layout too - what do you think of these?



A few of the variations you can achieve using this pattern. And doesn't the fabric really change the look of the pattern.  Hope you like it .
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment